Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boxes

I finally found out why Mommy and Daddy have been putting all our stuff in those boxes: We're moving to a new house!

Mommy says we'll finally have a yard for me to play in. I'm excited about that. But, I'm also a little sad and scared to leave the only home I've ever known. I think Mommy is a little sad, too, since this is where she and Daddy watched me grow up over the last 15 months.

We're all ready for a change though and now I'll have more space to run around and play and Mommy says she won't have to worry about making our downstairs neighbors angry anymore because I make so much noise. In the new place, I'll be able to stomp around as much as I want!

In the meantime, we still have a lot to do to get ready for the move. I've been helping as much as I can. Just look at what I can do:

*Mommy says to tell you she apologizes for the bad picture quality, but her camera is already packed up and she had to take these with her phone.

Oh, and the best part about this whole thing? I get to go stay with my Nanny and PawPaw while Mommy and Daddy do all the hard work of moving! I just LOVE going out there. Nanny gives me cookies and PawPaw takes me to see the cows and chickens and the horse!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I am so excited about moving to my new house! Hope you can come visit me when we are all moved in!

Love,
Jax

1 comment:

Nana said...

Hi Jax! So glad to see that you are such a big boy that you can help pack! Can't wait to see your new "crib"...LOL..hope you have a good time at Nanny and Papa's. Don't worry about the quality of the pics...you are too cute anyways. Love, Nana K