Saturday, September 20, 2008

Greetings!

After 14 months of first blearily staring at this contraption, then curiously watching Mommy and Daddy plunk away at it, then punching away myself at this neat board with all the buttons on it, I've finally mastered this thing enough to create a blog. C'mon, it's so easy even a... well, you know.

So, if you'd like to keep up with all the fun, exciting things I do, keep checking back for new posts. Right now, I need a new diaper and a nap.

:yawn:

Love,
Jax

1 comment:

Nana said...

Hey there Jax! Enjoyed reading your blog and had a good time at the party yesterday for Trey. You had a busy weekend with 2 parties to go too! I know you will be happy to get to your new home and get rid of all those brown boxes. Maybe Mom will let you keep some to play with! Will look forward to your next posting! Nana loves you!